We can help.
Jana Royer-Morian has been working with men and women suffering from fertility issues for several years. She has extensive knowledge in the treatment of infertility from both a Western and Eastern perceptive. She has the ability to assist people in all area’s of fertility and at all stages of the process. Whether you are looking to begin to prepare the body, would like some additional assistance in the fertility process or are working with Western fertility specialists, Acupuncture can help ensure you not only get pregnant but have a happy and healthy full-term pregnancy.
The treatment of infertility with acupuncture and Chinese Medicine dates back 2,000 years. These ancient, time-tested techniques improve fertility rates and support a woman’s whole body, unlocking the unlimited potential for health, healing and childbearing. When using acupuncture with other assisted reproductive techniques (ART), it has been proven to dramatically increase the chances of becoming pregnant.
Why Use Acupuncture in the Treatment of Infertility?
Acupuncture helps to:
- regulate the menstrual cycle
- increase blood flow to the uterus, which creates a healthier uterine lining and improves the chances of an embryo implanting
- normalize hormone and endocrine systems that regulate the cycle, egg quality, and ovulation. This is especially important in women with PCOS
- positively affect the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis which plays a key role in fertility
- reduce anxiety and stress associated to "trying to conceive" which can help our patients feel better in general and help balance the hormones that are secreted during stressful times which can significantly decrease fertility.
- improve sperm counts in men and reduce stress