Please take a moment to learn more about our office practices and procedures during the pandemic. Helpful information to prepare for your appointment at Inspired Wellness Center.
For your appointment:
· Please arrive exactly on time for your appointment
· Please come alone if possible
· Please notify the clinic if you have any of the following symptoms so we can reschedule you: new achiness, unusual fatigue, loss of taste/smell, cough (not allergy related), fever or have had a positive COVID-19 test.
· Please immediately wash your hands upon entering office and wait for your provider to show you to a room
· Please email your provider if there has been any major changes to your health before your appointment so that we can conduct some of the interview over the phone if necessary
· If you decide to cancel or schedule your appointment please give as much notice as possible
What you can expect from Inspired Wellness Center:
· We are employing strict hygiene guidelines and sanitization procedures for all contact surfaces and tools
· We are ensuring a minimum of 6 feet of separation between patients/providers when not directly performing acupuncture/bodywork
· We have posted signage for employees and customers on good hygiene and safety measures being taken
· We sanitize all financial transaction equipment after each use
For our Employees:
· Conduct symptom and temperature checks and refer symptomatic employees or families to the CDPHE Symptom Tracker.
· Wear medical grade masks with at risk patients or those who feel safer with us wearing one
· Wear gloves during all cleaning and sanitizing of office
· Wash hands between patients and use hand sanitizer before and after touching patients while in treatment room
· Clean and sanitize workspace between each appointment
To Protect our Patients:
· We are conducting telehealth appointments whenever possible
· We are providing service by appointment only (no walk-ins)
· Recommend that patients who are at risk or anxious about being in public wear face coverings or masks (if you don’t have one and would like one, we will provide you with disposable masks)
· Conduct symptoms check for all patients before they enter the treatment room for their appointment, and we are not serving symptomatic patients
· We are providing contactless payment options whenever possible
· Requesting virtual waiting rooms- patients wait in their vehicle until appointment begins
· We are changing all bedding between patients
Thank you for trusting us with your health, especially during this wild time! We are looking forward to seeing you!