Nutrition: It’s All About Choices – (Woman to Woman)
- Featured Speaker: Cindy Nasky
This month is all about food, basic nutrition, and what you choose to put into your body. Nutritional Therapist, Cindy Nasky will talk about the choices we make and why, provide you will tools; tips and worksheets that will help you to make quick, basic and healthy choices for yourself and those you feed. Through easy, applicable food formulas, we will explore the secrets of healthy, simple eating to help you live the life you imagine for yourself.
Our Women’s Wellness Series will take place EACH MONTH on a different topic important to women. Back by the demand from our female clients for ongoing monthly support covering topics unique to you!
In this month’s class you will learn:
· How to regulate your blood sugar for steady energy and mood
· The skinny on carbohydrates & protein
· Inspiration to make the right food choices for fundamental health
· Four basic supplements for good health
· Learning to live in the “grey-zone” between black and white
Date: Thursday, March 20th.
Location: Inspired Wellness Center, 8435 W 80th Ave, Arvada, CO 80005
>>This class is meant to be fun and interactive<<
Can’t wait to see you there!
You can either register by phone (303) 377-1365 or on this form below.[Form id=”10″]