Inspired Wellness Center is celebrating its 10th birthday in 2017, and O.M.GGGGGGG this is so exciting! In case you find yourself wondering why we’re SO excited, here are 10 reasons. (Pardon all the capital words to come, but we can just hardly contain ourselves!)
1. Jana has the attention span of a rabbit, so it is CRA-CRA to think that 10 years have gone by and she still LOVES being an acupuncturist and LOVES Inspired Wellness Center.
2. 80% of acupuncturists fail in the first five years of opening their doors, but WE MADE IT — and we made it well past that! We know this is because of the amazing team we have that helps us be successful. But it’s also because the most wonderful people have found their way through our doors, and they trusted us with their family and friends, and often gave us many kind, supportive words along the way.
3. It gives us a chance to look back on the awesome things we’ve been able to accomplish and share those experiences with you as we take a trip down memory lane. Expect to hear lots about our 10 years, including our monthly countdown of our 10 biggest moments and milestones.
4. We get to throw a party in October to celebrate, and we LOVE parties and celebrating!
5. We still think this medicine is the weirdest stuff, and we still don’t totally understand why it works. BUT we still think that providing it might be one of the coolest jobs ever.
6. We have done thousands of treatments, but most exciting is that we have HELPED CREATE ALMOST 200 BABIES along the way! And we consider every one of those babies a part of our family. Please reference No. 5 and coolest job ever.
7. We have the best acupuncture office in Arvada we could ask for; it’s got open space and parking and just feels so good.
8. HONK HONK! This is the sound of our horn. We have won quite a few awards! We made Top 5 acupuncturists in Denver twice and won Best of the Best for acupuncture in Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Golden, Lakewood and Westminster.
9. We have not only tried to help our patients be the best they can be, but we have tried to have a positive impact on our community as well. With the help of our amazing patients, we have raised and donated well over $20,000 to the American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, Special Olympics, Family Tree, Arvada Food Bank, local cancer research, and local schools. We’ve collected items for families we’ve adopted, food drives and local shelters.
10. Even after 10 years, we are well aware that there is so much more to learn, so Jana is heading back to school for her doctorate! You deserve the best us we can be, and we’re ready to keep learning so we can better help you.
Now do you understand our excitement and all of our capital letters?!
This is big time.
And just a reminder: We couldn’t have done it without you. So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!