Jana Royer-Morian has been working with men and women suffering from fertility issues for several years. She has extensive knowledge in the treatment of infertility from both a Western and Eastern perceptive. She has the ability to assist people in all area’s of fertility and at all stages of the process. Whether you are looking to begin to prepare the body, would like some additional assistance in the fertility process or are working with Western fertility specialists, Acupuncture can help ensure you not only get pregnant but have a happy and healthy full-term pregnancy.
Why Use Acupuncture in the Treatment of Infertility?
The treatment of infertility with acupuncture and Chinese Medicine dates back 2,000 years. These ancient, time-tested techniques improve fertility rates and support a woman’s whole body, unlocking the unlimited potential for health, healing and childbearing. When using acupuncture with other assisted reproductive techniques (ART), it has been proven to dramatically increase the chances of becoming pregnant. Acupuncture helps to:
- Increase blood flow to the uterus, which improves the chances of an ovum implanting on the uterine wall.
- Reduce anxiety, stress and the hormones that are secreted during stressful situations that can significantly decrease fertility.
- Normalize hormone and endocrine systems that regulate ovulation, especially in women with PCOS.
- Positively affect the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis which plays a key role in fertility.
- Regulate the menstrual cycle
The snow is finally here! The snow report is looking good and it’s about time to head up to...January 25, 2018
Do you think it’s possible to change? Truly, deeply change? by our amazing Office Manager: Stephanie Daniels Every year...January 23, 2018
Cyber Monday – One Day Only Promotion (CLOSED!) See you Next Year!!!! ———– You have been given access to...November 27, 2017
Autumn Equinox Most people have a favorite season. My favorite is Fall in Colorado and we are officially in...September 26, 2017